The Wonderful Journal
A bright, colourful journal packed full of encouragements, and space to reflect with God.
Ships from United Kingdom
Ready for dispatch in 1-3 Business Days
Free Delivery (UK)
- International - £4.99
The journal is bright, vibrant and packed full of encouragements;
- ‘Remember how much you are loved’; we want to remind you how much God loves you. John 3v16 - He so loved the world, he sent his one and only Son!
- ‘You Are Eternal’; we reflect on what it means to be eternal like our Heavenly Father, a chance to pray through any fears we might have that hold us back, we pause to imagine our resurrection bodies
- ‘Speak Life’, a poem inspired by Proverbs 18 and we leave space to speak encouraging and affirming words over ourselves
- Choose Love; a thought-provoking look at how God loves us and how we are given the choice by him to love or not love him. A beautiful and liberating freedom.
- ‘More’; we look at how abundant our God is, with bible verses to meditate on and we pause to reflect on our own relationship… are we self-sufficient or is there space for God to provide?
- Lies vs Truth
- ‘No worries’; a poem reflecting on what it means to have no worries but to cast them all our loving Father.
- Miracle; testimony of God healing a young girls foot after being stung by a bee. Hallelujah!
- ‘Psalm 91’; join Jane as she prays and hears from the Lord. With thought-provoking questions, we pray this psalm is medicine to your soul!
and so much more… encouragements to read your bible and space to pray and journal your thoughts as you sit with Father God.
A5 size journal, packaged in biodegradable cellophane and sent in a hard-back envelope to ensure it reaches you in the same beautiful way it leaves us.
Meet the Maker
Magazines, journals, prints and cards... we create fun and colourful content which celebrate God and who he has made you to be!
We are Jane & Matt... the founders and faces behind The Wonderful! Thanks for stopping by :)
After God called us to Cornwall in 2019, we weren’t sure what we were supposed to do next. So in January 2020, we took the month to put everything down and pray & fast, seeking the Lord and His direction. What became abundantly clear during that month was that God was calling us into media and in April, during the first lockdown, the Wonderful magazine was birthed.
The Wonderful magazine lies at the heart of who we are - packed full of testimonies, answered prayers, miracles, signs and wonders and a real insight into the day to day life of a believer. Very unique and very powerful.
We also create journals, prints and cards - pops of colour and reminders of what God says of you.
The Wonderful is fuelled by the Holy Spirit... we often pause and make sure that we are still before him, taking time to lay everything down and only picking up what he wants us to.
We want to encourage you in your own unique, beautiful and exciting walk with the Lord.
We hope you enjoy browsing through our collection!
Love, Jane x