Mountain Range Hand Painted Bible - You Choose the Bible Verse
This Bible features a mountain range hand painted design across both covers. You choose the Bible verse for both covers to make this Bible uniquely your own!
Ships from United Kingdom
Ready for dispatch in 3-4 Weeks
- UK - £4.00
Welcome to Wilderness Grace - Gifts with Passion, Painted with Purpose!
I love painting these bibles and journals and my passion is to make the outside of this wonderful book as beautiful as the awe-inspiring words on the inside.
These bibles make a great present for any occasion...birthday, Christmas, christening, confirmation, wedding...or simply a treat for yourself and investment into your own relationship with God.
Using your chosen words you can make your bible personal and unique to you!
Most of the Bibles that I paint are journaling editions, making them the perfect way to study the Word. I also paint journals as well if you want to make even more notes!
All my orders are CUSTOM, I do not keep inventory - the pictures displayed are simply examples of bibles I have painted before.
HOW TO ORDER:
- Bible Version
Pick your Bible translation from the drop down list!
I currently offer the ESV Journaling Bible, NIV Journaling Bible, The Passion Translation (New Testament including Psalms, Proverbs and Song of Songs) and The Message Colouring Bible.
If you're unsure on which translation you would like, there is a Bible Translation guide below.
- Order Your Bible
When ordering your Bible, please make sure to add a word for word description of which bible verses you would like on the covers and spine of your bible.
Add these details in the "Additional Notes" section above the "Add to Bag".
You can use words, verses or lyrics - ad even ask to have your name written across the spine if you'd like!
As this is going to be your bible it makes sense that you should be involved in the design process as much as possible!
I will get to work right away on your beautiful bible and aim to ship your bible within 3-4 weeks of purchase. I will send you a message once it has been posted and all bibles are sent using a service that requires a signature on delivery so to ensure its safety.
- And Enjoy!
I hope you enjoy your new bible (or gifting it to a friend or family member!)
I would love to see any photos that you take of your bible and always love to hear your stories, feedback and reviews.
Don't hesitate to stay in touch even after your order is complete!
Thank you for choosing Wilderness Grace, every order is so appreciated, cherished and painted with love.
Contact me and I'd be super happy to help with any queries you may have. Big or small, all questions are worth asking!
Why not browse my other Bibles and journals right here in my store?
Click the link below!
Not sure which Bible translation is right for you? No worries!
Below is the official description, facts and stats of each translation that I use so you can choose stress-free.
ESV Journaling Bible:
- The ESV Single Column Journaling Bible provides generous space for writing and reflection beside the Scriptures in lined, 2-inch margins on thick, cream-coloured, opaque paper.
- Text size: 7.5pt
- Book size: 15.8 in x 18.4 cm
NIV Journaling Bible:
- This NIV Journalling Bible has thick, high-quality paper and extra wide, blank margins for note-taking and drawing, as well as easy-to-read, single column and larger than usual Bible text. The Bible has two ribbon markers, attractive endpapers and an elastic strap closure. The New International Version is the world's most popular modern English Bible. It is renowned for its combination of reliability and readability and is ideal for personal reading, public teaching and group study. This Bible also features shortcuts to key stories, events and people of the Bible, lists of references for help and guidance and a reading plan to help you familiarise yourself with the Bible.
- Text size: 8.5pt
- Book size: 16.2 x 4.7 x 22.1 cm
The Passion Translation New Testament (With Psalms, Proverbs, and Song of Songs):
- The Passion Translation Bible is a new, heart-level translation that expresses God's fiery heart of love to this generation using Hebrew, Greek, and Aramaic manuscripts merging the emotion and life-changing truth of God's Word. This New Testament edition also includes the Psalms, Proverbs and Song of Songs in one handy volume. This edition includes: in-depth footnotes with insightful study notes, commentary, word studies, cross-references, alternate translations, and more extensive introductions and outlines for each book. Traditional two-column format with white space between columns for improved readability and footnotes in single-column format with premium paper with increased thickness and higher opacity.
- Book size: 13.7 x 3.6 x 20.3 cm
- Centre your heart and mind on the story of God with The Canvas Bible as you colour nearly 300 hand-drawn illustrations, including 150 hand-lettered Bible verses. Using The Message's creative language and vivid metaphors, your imagination will be bursting with ideas for crafting, colouring, and drawing. Meditate on the very words of Scripture, and hear God's voice speaking to your heart.
- Text size: 8pt
- Book size: 17.3 x 5.1 x 22.9 cm
Meet the Maker
Hand painted custom bibles and journals with purpose, painted with passion by Abbie Nicholson
My name is Abbie Nicholson and I'm a full-time student at Regents Theological College who loves Jesus and is always in pursuit of joy! I create hand painted custom bibles and personalised journals to help others grow in their relationship with God and go deeper with Him.
I love to make the outside covers of the Word of God as personal and beautiful as the words on the inside!
It all started with my own humble custom bible painted back in August 2017 on a whim before starting the adventure of bible college. I'd never thought of painting as one of my talents before, but every time I sat down with a paintbrush to paint for others I felt joy and each time the design turned out better than I could have imagined. As my confidence grew, so did my dreams and doors began to open to make this little talent of mine something that could support me as well as bless others. Every time I create a hand painted bible or journal I'm reminded of where I started and how I certainly couldn't be doing this without my God beside me. Everything I do is for him and I am blessed to bless others through the talent He's given me.
I have never had any formal training, instead, I'm fuelled by passion and strength only God can give me and have painted items for all occasions - birthday gifts, wedding gifts, baptism gifts and confirmation gifts.
Thus says the Lord: “The people who survived the sword found grace in the wilderness; when Israel sought for rest, the Lord appeared to him from far away. I have loved you with an everlasting love; therefore I have continued my faithfulness to you. Again I will build you, and you shall be built, O virgin Israel!" - Jeremiah 31:2-4 ESV