Gold and Silver Psalm 121 Mountains Necklace
Psalm 121:1-2 'I lift up my eyes to the mountains- where does my help come from? My help comes from the LORD, the maker of heaven and earth.'
Ships from - United Kingdom
A dainty little necklace with a scripture card to make it a really thoughtful piece of jewellery.
* the chain is sterling silver and measures 16". Please let me know in 'notes' if you would like it longer.
* the tiny cross that hangs with the mountain is made from sterling silver and measures 9mmx4mm.
* the mountain pendant is sand finished rodium plated brass and gold in colour, meaning it won't tarnish or discolour. It measures 12mm x 10mm.
* this piece comes on a gift card with scripture printed along the bottom (please see photos) and you'll also recieve a seperate card with the scripture on. It will be wrapped in tissue and finished with a ribbon and tag.
* you can choose, for a little extra, to have it gift wrapped in a white cotton jewellery pouch with the scripture printed out (please see the last photo).
If this is a present for someone and you would like a message printed out to go with it let me know in 'note to seller' at checkout, and I'm happy to do this free of charge.
Whatever 'mountain' you're facing at the moment, God has a Word for you to remind you He's there...
Ships from - United Kingdom
- £2.00 - UK
- £3.50 - International
Meet the Maker
'The word of God is living and active and sharper than any two-edged sword, and piercing as far as the division of soul and spirit, of both joints and marrow, and able to judge the thoughts and intentions of the heart.' Hebrews 4:12
My heart has always been for evangelism, ever since Jesus captured it and made it His own when I was 24. This is what inspires me to design pieces that will spark conversation about the gospel. Sterling silver, stamped jewellery and printing my own fabric with scripture on are a few of the materials I use and all come together to create an electic range that develops all the time. My background is in Art, gaining a Diploma in Foundation Studies in Art & Design, and later going into teaching, specialising in Art and working in several schools until I took a break when I became a mum, which is also when my hobby of making jewellery started. After teaching part-time for a while I left teaching completely in 2014 to really concentrate on my own business, 'Katy Day Designs'. I work from my studio at home, at the foot of the Chiltern hills, and it's certainly a family centred business; my husband is a printer and provides all my business cards and stickers , my daughter is the model you will catch glimpses of in my photos and my son regularly posts off parcels after school for me (and is mastering the coffee machine -he knows the way to his mother's heart!) Finishing off the family are Alfie, the cat, who is often curled up beside me in the studio, and Poppy the schnoodle, who lies at my feet under my desk when we're not stomping through the fields to post parcels off!
Thank you for taking the time to look at my work, and if you see something that fires up your spirit and you treat someone- or just yourself- then know that every purchase goes towards dance lessons, athlectics fees, and the mulitude of other things that keeps my family smiling. Thank you!