Custom illustrated quote print
Choose your own quote or Bible verse and I will illustrate and hand letter it for you. A truly unique piece of art for yourself or as a gift for a friend.
Ships from United Kingdom
Ready for dispatch in 4-6 Weeks
Free Delivery (Worldwide)
I offer bespoke hand lettered designs for a loved one. This will make a truly unique gift. What is your special poem or favourite quote?
I can hand letter and illustrate it for you and transform it into a bespoke giclee print that will be a ONE OFF.
These prints are one of a kind and make a perfect gift for birthdays, Christmas, wedding, anniversaries, leaving presents and so on!
We can work on a design together so it something you are entirely happy with. You can choose a design you like based on something I have already done or I can come up with something new.
These commissions are available in A4 - £95 or A3 - £120. Find me on Instagram @littlebirdeditions for lots more examples of what I do..!
The way a commission works:
1. You choose the size you want and pay at the checkout (this can be discussed via email first).
2. You give me the text and any photos along with your ideas for colours, hand lettering styles and illustrations. (If you don't have any ideas and want me to come up with something that's fine too!)
3. I will work my magic and send you back a first draft.
4. You have a chance to say if there's anything you don't like and I can make changes at this point.
5. I will send the final back to you to be agreed.
6. Once you are happy, I will print this print off as an excellent quality giclee print using pigment based, non fade inks on Hahnemuhle German Etching 310gsm archival textured art paper.
7. I will send the print out to you or straight to the recipient as you wish.
I send out commissioned prints tracked and signed as standard. A4 prints are sent out flat and A3 prints in a postal tube. Commissioned prints are sent via the Royal mail tracked and signed service. Shipping is included in the price.
Keep up to date with news, offers and new designs at @littlebirdeditions and @elisabethpikewriter (Facebook and Instagram).
Meet the Maker
Uplifting prints, books, cards and poems by Liz Pike
Here at Little Bird Editions, I firmly believe in the power of words to uplift and encourage. I make cards, poems, prints and books to remind people of how precious they are, and to see the sacred in the everyday.
Little Bird Editions was started in 2017 as a way to express my thoughts about motherhood, creativity and faith and it grew from there. All of my designs are hand drawn and then finished off digitally.
I run this business around freelance writing and raising my four beautiful kids, with my husband Joel. We live in rural Shropshire, and spend our free time roaming the hills!
Follow me @elisabethpikewriter and @littlebirdeditions (Facebook and Instagram).