Creative Business Workshop Nottingham
Join Menekse for a colourful day of creative business planning, strategy, and implementation on Saturday 13th April! With breakfast, lunch and snacks included (as well as unlimited tea, coffee, and cold drinks), this day will give you a roadmap for your creative business, a focused strategy for growth this year, and a marketing plan to make it happen.
Ships from - United Kingdom
Join us for an exclusive event aimed at creative business owners who want 2019 to be their best year yet! With strictly limited tickets, you'll get plenty of time to think big, ask questions, and build relationships with your fellow creative business owners.
The plan for the day:
- Creative business roadmap: we'll cover your vision and goals for your business, and look at where you are currently compared to that.
- How to set good goals for your business: we'll look at how you can create realistic, actionable goals, and break them down so that you're always moving forward even if you only have 2 hours a week to spend on your business.
- Structuring your week: how do you set priorities? What are the immovables in your year? We'll map out your entire year with key dates for marketing and product development, while making sure you have plenty of time for fun, friends, and family.
- Strategy for growth: we'll look at what worked last year, and what didn't, and create a strategy based on reflection and action. What will you be focusing on to make sure your creative business keeps growing?
- Marketing plan: from social media, to newsletters, to events, we'll create a marketing action plan so that you next 4 weeks of marketing is sorted!
- Increase your sales: you'll get an action plan and checklists that will help you improve your sales ASAP!
- Freestyle Q&A: in-person events, wholesale, photography, production and suppliers... The creative business questions are seemingly endless and can feel overwhelming. But whatever your questions are, we'll have an hour to answer all of your biggest burning questions that are stopping your business from moving forward!
- Peer review: get real-life feedback from your fellow creative business owners for your online shop and social channels.
- Content creation: how can you take your content creation skills up a notch? Whether it's photography, video, or the written word, Menekse will share her top tips for creating content that brings you joy.
- Workbooks and checklists to take away (luxuriously printed to make business planning a dream!).
- Breakfast, lunch, and snacks, as well as unlimited tea, coffee, and cold drinks all day.
WHEN AND WHERE?
Saturday 13th April 2019
9:30am - 5pm
St Paul's Church, Boundary Road, West Bridgford, NG2 7DB
Please note that due to the limited availability for this event, tickets are non-refundable.
Ships from - United Kingdom
- £0.00 - UK
Meet the Maker
Creative Christian Community + the Home of High Quality Christian Gifts
Cheerfully Given is a marketplace website of Christian gifts, made up of a community of over 100 designers and makers who have a desire to share the Lord Jesus through great design and contemporary craft.
We want to worship the Divine Craftsman with excellence in all kinds of creative ways. Creative arts have been at the core of Church life since the tabernacle was constructed, so we want to encourage and share that great treasure.
Our website isn't just a place to buy more stuff on the internet. It's a community of people who are passionate about reflecting the life of the Triune God. We want to encourage thoughtful, fair gift-buying and a new way of sharing Jesus in our homes.